The Ultimate AWS Consultant Directory
Today, Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. With data center locations in the U.S., Europe, Brazil, Singapore, Japan, and Australia, customers across all industries are taking advantage of the following benefits. AWS consulting partners help customer deploy and manage their cloud infrastructure with expert AWS consulting services.
Some of the key benefits of Amazon Web Services include:
Low Upfront Costs. With no need to acquire hardware, AWS customers pay only a monthly subscription for the use of hardware space.
Instant Elasticity. Innovating and bringing new ideas to life has one less barrier with AWS’ simple expansion. With an expert AWS Consulting Partner you can instantly deploy new applications, instantly scale up as your workload grows, and instantly scale down based on demand.
Flexibility & Agility. AWS is a language and operating system agnostic platform. You choose the development platform or programming model that makes the most sense for your business.
Security. PCI DSS Level 1, ISO 27001, FISMA Moderate, FedRAMP, HIPAA, and SOC 1 (formerly referred to as SAS 70 and/or SSAE 16) and SOC 2 audit reports
How Can An AWS Consultant Help?
1. Application Hosting. An AWS consultant can help you use reliable, on-demand infrastructure to power your applications, from hosted internal applications to SaaS offerings.
2. Backup and Storage. The exponential growth of data has made managing backups increasingly difficult. With traditional methods falling behind, many organizations are extending backup targets to the cloud. While the cloud offers better scalability, building cloud-enabled backup solutions requires careful consideration of existing IT investments, recovery objectives, and available resources. An AWS Consultant can help.
3. Content Delivery. Amazon CloudFront is a fast content delivery network (CDN) service that securely delivers data, videos, applications, and APIs to customers globally with low latency, high transfer speeds, all within a developer-friendly environment. CloudFront is integrated with AWS. Amazon consulting partners can help you get started with your content delivery network using the same AWS tools that they know and use everyday.
4. Websites. Amazon Web Services offers cloud web hosting solutions that provide businesses, non-profits, and governmental organizations with low-cost ways to deliver their websites and web applications. Whether you’re looking for a marketing, rich-media, or ecommerce website, AWS offers a wide-range of website hosting options, and we’ll help you select the one that is right for you. AWS consulting partners can help you understand and deliver a poignant web strategy.
5. Enterprises. Many enterprises choose AWS to become more agile, innovative, and efficient. With AWS, you benefit from the fastest pace of innovation, the broadest and deepest functionality, the most secure computing environment, and the most proven operational expertise. An Enterprise-focused AWS Consulting partner can get you there faster.
6. Databases. Choose from 15 purpose-built database engines including relational, key-value, document, in-memory, graph, time series, and ledger databases. With AWS databases, you don’t need to worry about database management tasks such as server provisioning, patching, setup, configuration, backups, or recovery. AWS Consulting partners can focus on strategic initiatives to use data to make your business run bett
Find AWS Consulting Partners Near You
AWS Consulting Partners are located throughout the world but sometimes it can be a challenge to find great AWS consultants in your region. Although geography is not as critical as it once was, there are some advantages to working with a local consulting team. For one, you’ll have more opportunity to interact face-to-face, which is simply more impactful than remote interaction. Beware- don’t trade quality for locality. if the local AWS consultant isn’t top tier you should consider options outside of your region first. Remote work is now almost as effective as in person with the help of tools like Zoom and software development and project management subscriptions.