Third-Annual List Honors Leading MSPs for Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud & More.
Princeton, New Jersey, November 20, 2020: ChannelE2E, published by After Nines Inc., has named – Hanu, a leading global Microsoft Cloud Technology company has been named to the Top 250 Public Cloud MSPs list for 2020. (https://www.channele2e.com/top250/)
The list and research identify and honor the top managed IT service providers (MSPs) that support customers on Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and more.
The rankings are based on ChannelE2E’s 2020 readership survey combined with the digital media site’s global editorial coverage of managed cloud services. The third-annual list has expanded from 2019 (200 honorees) and 2018 (100 honorees) amid ChannelE2E’s continued readership growth and the growing need for cloud-focused MSPs.
“We are honored to be among ChannelE2E’s Top 250 MSPs and even more excited to be among the Top 100. We continue to maintain a client-centric business approach that delivers true cloud benefits to our customers. This year we have made significant investments in our managed cloud services business, have expanded our cyber-security services and strengthened our ever-growing portfolio of cloud technology offerings. Hanu is the one of the fastest growing cloud MSPs with a focus on the Microsoft Azure platform and we are pleased to be recognized for our capabilities and growth.”, said Dave Sasson, Chief Strategy Officer at Hanu.
“After Nines Inc. and ChannelE2E congratulate Hanu on this year’s honor,” said Amy Katz, CEO of After Nines Inc. “Businesses worldwide require MSPs like Hanu to ensure safe, successful and secure cloud migrations backed by ongoing support.”
Highlights from the associated ChannelE2E research include:
- Public Cloud MSP Revenue Growth: MSP honorees, on average, expect to generate $29.2 million in public cloud revenues in 2020, up 38% from 2019
- Geography: MSP honorees are headquartered in 29 different countries, and 51% of the MSP honorees are headquartered outside of North America.
- Public Cloud Platforms Supported: 82% of the MSP honorees support Microsoft Azure, followed by AWS (65%), Google Cloud Platform (23%) and VMware Cloud on AWS (18%).
- Largest Revenue Share: 44% of MSP honorees said Microsoft Azure generates the bulk of their public cloud revenues, followed by AWS (41%).
- Cybersecurity: Public cloud MSPs are growing their focus on cloud security posture management (CSPM), extended detection and response (XDR), and additional cyber services.
- M&A: Mergers, acquisitions and private equity investments continue to accelerate across the public cloud MSP sector. MSP honorees have made more than two-dozen acquisitions in the past year.
The Top 250 Public Cloud MSPs list and research were overseen by Content Czar Joe Panettieri (@JoePanettieri). Find the online list and associated report here: http://www.ChannelE2E.com/top250.
A Microsoft Partner for over 15 years, a Tier I CSP Partner, and an Azure Expert Managed Service Provider exclusively dedicated to Azure migration and integration, Hanu supports enterprises with unequaled intelligence and expertise providing Managed Transformation, Application Modernization, and Enterprise IT Innovation.
From Azure CSP to Managed Services to strategic consulting and development, Hanu has the expertise to help organizations capture the potential of their cloud strategy through discovery, decision, and delivery, across each stage of their transformation.
Hanu’s commitment is to deliver 100% scalability, transparency, and agility to guide, set, and keep organizations on a clear path to the cloud and their transformation.
About After Nines Inc.
After Nines Inc. provides timeless IT guidance for strategic partners and IT security professionals across ChannelE2E (www.ChannelE2E.com) and MSSP Alert (www.MSSPAlert.com). ChannelE2E tracks every stage of the IT service provider journey — from entrepreneur to exit. MSSP Alert is the global voice for Managed Security Services Providers (MSSPs).
- For sponsorship information contact After Nines Inc. CEO Amy Katz, Amy@AfterNines.com
- For content and editorial questions contact After Nines Inc. Content Czar Joe Panettieri, Joe@AfterNines.com
The post Hanu Named to ChannelE2E’s Top 250 Public Cloud MSPs: 2020 Edition appeared first on Hanu.